Lauderdale Bay Estates Useful Resources - Lauderdale Bay Estates Intracoastal Waterway Community in Myrtle Beach, SC
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Lauderdale Bay Estates
Homes for Sale
Lauderdale Bay Estates
A huge component to best understanding the Lauderdale Bay Estates community is also knowing the surrounding area and having insight to important supporting entities, including but not limited to local government, transportation, education, healthcare, utilities, attractions, etc. The useful resources listed below are intended to provide quick access to valuable information that may help to support not only the decision to become a Lauderdale Bay Estates resident, but also to support the lifestyle as a resident at Lauderdale Bay Estates.
Horry County Government
- Horry County's mission is to provide a community environment in which the citizens and visitors of Horry County can enjoy the highest quality of life.
Horry County Planning and Zoning
- The Planning and Zoning Department administers the County's Land Development Regulations and Zoning Ordinance.
Horry County Land Records
– Horry County resource that provides a detailed map of Horry County properties that will show property specific details such as land owner, real estate transfers, permits, etc.
Horry County Parks and Recreation
- Horry County Parks and Recreation operates a variety of parks throughout the County. From its largest facilities, like Vereen Memorial Gardens, Socastee Recreation Park, and the Bike and Run Park, to its smallest facilities like Frink Park, Horry County Parks and Recreation has something to offer everyone. Parks are open from dawn til dusk, unless special events are occurring.
Myrtle Beach City Council
- The City of Myrtle Beach is “First in Service.” The City of Myrtle Beach is located in the heart of the Grand Strand, a 60-mile stretch of natural beauty on South Carolina's northeastern coast. Our 35,000-plus permanent residents and millions of visitors enjoy wide beaches, warm weather and an incredible range of entertainment, nightlife, golf, shopping, dining and live theater.
Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization supported by more than 2,200 businesses and nonprofit organizations. Their mission is to promote, protect and improve business in the Myrtle Beach area. The chamber serves Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Surfside Beach, Little River, Atlantic Beach, Garden City Beach, Loris, Conway, Aynor, Murrells Inlet, Litchfield Beach, Pawleys Island, Socastee and Carolina Forest.
North Myrtle Beach
– Government web site for North Myrtle Beach, providing detailed information on city council, code of ordinances and city services
– Government web site for Conway, providing detailed information on Conway city departments and other Conway government information
– Government web site for Loris, providing detailed information on Loris city government, public information and other Loris government information
– Government web site for Aynor, providing detailed information on Aynor city government, departments, ordinance, police services, and other Aynor government information.
– Government web site for Surfside Beach, providing detailed information on beaches, parking, ordinances, and other Surfside Beach government information
Surfside Beach Community Resource
- Site will provide details on the Surfside Beach Community, including a comprehensive list of oceanfront properties, a complete list of restaurants and bars in Surfside Beach, and a complete list of all of the hotels in Surfside Beach and a list of all of the new home communities being developed in Surfside.
Little River Chamber of Commerce and Visitor’s Center
- There is no local municipality [i.e.: city] in Little River; Little River is under the care of Horry County Government.
Perhaps not well known to people that may not have significant knowledge of the Myrtle Beach area, but Myrtle Beach has a relatively strong area transportation system (Coast RTA). In addition, Horry County provides residents with convenient, on-line, real-time access (RIDE) to all of the road construction projects that continue to improve travel about this ever growing area.
- Myrtle Beach area transportation system. Coast RTA provides safe, reliable, affordable and courteous mass public transportation that enhances the quality of life for residents and supports the growth of tourism. Coast RTA is operated with a dedicated staff that is quite proud of their accomplishments and contributions to the community. The Authority operate vehicles ranging from 9-passenger to 40-passenger vehicles and services ten fixed routes. In addition, the Authority provides Paratransit services for those with disabilities.
Ride Improvement & Development Effort (RIDE)
– Provides details on road construction efforts throughout Horry County
Myrtle Beach International Airport
- MYR’s facilities serve a wide range of functions and successfully handle some 120,000 aircraft operations and 2.5 million total passengers annually. Most notable for commercial travel is the passenger terminal. On the opposite side of the runway, the airport also provides facilities for General Aviation users (corporate users and private pilots) including a second terminal and aircraft hangars.
Horry County determines the specific school district that residents of Lauderdale Bay Estates would be zoned to attend. Coastal Carolina University and Horry Georgetown Technical College are two of the more well known advanced education opportunities that are within relative close proximity to residents of Lauderdale Bay Estates.
Horry County School District
- The countywide school district encompasses 54 schools in the nine attendance areas of Aynor, Carolina Forest, Conway, Green Sea Floyds, Loris, Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Socastee, and St. James. Horry County Schools, with more than 45,000 students, is South Carolina’s third-largest school district.
Coastal Carolina University
- Coastal Carolina University offers more than 100 majors toward the baccalaureate degree. At the graduate level students select from 28 master's degree programs, two educational specialist degrees, and two doctoral programs: the Ph.D. in marine science: coastal and marine systems science, and the Ph.D. in education. CCU boasts a growing array of
, research and international opportunities for students as well as numerous online offerings
Horry Georgetown Technical College
- Horry-Georgetown Technical College (HGTC) is a two-year community/technical college that offers more than 70 associate degree, diploma, and certificate programs for students who are either seeking quick entry into the workforce or desiring to transfer to a senior institution to pursue a bachelor's degree. HGTC offers three convenient campus locations in South Carolina, including Myrtle Beach, Conway and Georgetown
As a resident of Lauderdale Bay Estates, there will be a plethora of healthcare services from which to choose. Rather than list them all, some of the larger healthcare providers are listed below.
Conway Medical Center
Conway Medical Center has 222 inpatient beds and is one of the county’s largest employers with over 1500 staff members. CMC also owns and operates Embrace Hospice, a state-of-the-art inpatient care facility specializing in end-of-life and long-term care.
Grand Strand Medical Center
is a 403-bed acute care hospital serving residents of Horry and surrounding counties. The hospital offers the only cardiac surgery program, neurosurgery program and pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) in Horry and Georgetown counties and is a designated Level I Adult Trauma Center and Level II Pediatric Trauma Center by South Carolina DHEC. The hospital is also the only Comprehensive Stroke Center in the service area, certified by DNV-GL
The McLeod Health network is comprised of 7 hospitals with locations in Florence, Darlington, Dillon, Manning, Cheraw, Loris, and Little River. They have also expanded into the Carolina Forest area of Myrtle Beach with physician practices, outpatient services and a free-standing emergency department.
As a resident of Lauderdale Bay Estates, there will be many utility options. Below are just a few of the more prominent utility providers serving Horry County residents.
– South Carolina’s largest power and water utility company
Grand Strand Water and Sewer
- Grand Strand Water and Sewer Authority provides quality water and wastewater products and services to customers within Horry, Marion and Columbus counties
– Internet, cable TV, phone provider
There are numerous Myrtle Beach attractions that are accessible from the Lauderdale Bay Estates community. Below are just a few attractions that are only a relatively short drive from Lauderdale Bay Estates.
Broadway at the Beach
- Broadway at the Beach is located in the heart of Myrtle Beach and offers outstanding activities for visitors of all ages. Here you will experience everything from shopping and dining to amusements, entertainment and nightlife. There is always something new and exciting to do, including special events throughout the year.
- Set along the Intracoastal Waterway, Barefoot Landing is one of the most unique & popular shopping, dining & entertainment destinations you will ever experience.
- From Pottery Barn to White House Black Market and all the unique boutiques in between, there's fun for everyone with cool restaurants, bowling, movies, a day spa and exciting family events all year round! We look forward to seeing you at The Market Common!
- The Marsh Walk, located in the heart of the historic fishing village of Murrells Inlet is a half-mile wooden boardwalk along a natural saltwater estuary.
Myrtle Beach Golf
– Sites lists Myrtle Beach golf courses and allows for on-line booking of tee times.
Beach Access Guide
- SC Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) samples the water – if high numbers of bacteria are found, DHEC will issue an advisory for that portion of the beach.
South Carolina Golf Cart Laws
SC Legislature Code of Laws Section 56-2-105 - Golf cart permit and the operation of a golf cart
General Real Estate Information
Vansant Realty Group services the Lauderdale Bay Estates Community. Vansant Realty Group is a full-service Real Estate Brokerage that serves not only the Lauderdale Bay Estates community but also Myrtle Beach and the surrounding areas, including Horry County and Georgetown County
Vansant Realty Group
- Full service Real Estate Brokerage serving Myrtle Beach and the surrounding areas that include all of Horry County and Georgetown County.
New Construction in Myrtle Beach
- Site will list all new construction opportunities in Myrtle Beach and the surrounding areas.
South Carolina Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation (LLR)
- The mission of the Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation (LLR) is to promote the health, safety and economic well-being of the public through regulation, licensing, enforcement, training and education.
Simplified Lists of Myrtle Beach Area Communities
The web sites below are some of the most efficiently designed to allow for simplified viewing and rapid access to all of the new home communities in Myrtle Beach and the surrounding areas.
Myrtle Beach Adult Active 55+ Communities
- Site will list all of the adult active 55 plus communities in Myrtle Beach and in the surrounding area.
New Homes in Myrtle Beach
- Site will list all of the new home communities in Myrtle Beach and new construction in Myrtle Beach, SC.
New Homes in Carolina Forest
- Site will list all of the new home communities in Carolina Forest and new construction in Carolina Forest, SC.
New Homes in Conway
- Site will list all of the new home communities in Conway and new construction in Conway, SC.
New Homes in Longs
- Site will list all of the new home communities in Longs and new construction in Longs, SC.
New Home Community Sites
In the event that Lauderdale Bay Estates might not necessarily be the right fit - or just to know a little more about some of the other new home communities other than Lauderdale Bay Estates in the Myrtle Beach area - these individual new home community web sites are a helpful resource.
Auberon Woods -
Baylee Estates -
Big Landing Plantation-
Brittmore Park -
Bucksville Oaks -
Coopers Bluff -
Forestbrook Preserve -
Grissett Landing -
Jordanville Farms -
Lauderdale Bay Estates -
Lyden Village -
Merrill Villas -
Night Owl Farms -
Palm Lakes Plantation -
Pelican Bay Lakes -
Red Bluff Village -
Red Hill Commons -
River's Edge Plantation -
Rivertown Row North -
Tallwood Lakes -
Waterway Palms Plantation -
Wren Bay -
Lauderdale Bay Estates
Homes for Sale